*Revised Click Here for the Creepy Schedule
Click Here For the Travel Tryout Team Results!
Click Here for more information on the Parent Meeting on 10/24 at the High School
Kiwanis Travel Basketball Mission Statement: Serving the youth of Hudson by promoting character development, self esteem, and perseverance in addition to teaching the fundamentals of competitive basketball in league and tournament play while having fun.
What does the logo PASS mean? Perseverance, Attitude, Sportsmanship and Service. PASS will be the mantra for all Kiwanis Travel Teams--coaches and players. Every child will have the ability to learn these key traits through various guest speakers, playing time and service projects for the community as a team in 2015-2016.
The Hudson Kiwanis Travel Basketball Program will offer your child an opportunity to play basketball in a competitive league and tournament play this 2017-2018 season. We have made some additions to the Kiwanis Basketball committee to further enhance the overall experience for parents and kids.
With over 90 kids and over 20 parent and independent coaches, we have a strong program and we are committed to making it even stronger.
Over the past several months we have put a plan together for the upcoming season and will focus on these main areas for enhancement to this solid program in 2017-2018:
- Continue to Enhance Communication with the website, email and text abilities
- Partnership with HCER to best define and develop travel basketball and rec basketball and limit participation to one or the other
- Committed to try‐outs with independent, impartial evaluators
- Streamlined practice times and locations (2x per week during season)
- Spirit Wear
- Service Project for all kids in basketball program to demonstrate the PASS (Perseverance, Attitude, Service, Sportsmanship) Logo
Please contact us or anyone on the basketball committee if you have questions, suggestions or would like to participate as a coach or volunteer as a team parent.
BJ Robb and Amy Henderson
Boys and Girls Directors 2017-2018